The valley of Ait Bouguemez (Happy Valley) is located in the middle of a limestone Massif; Stretching over 30 km long with many charming villages; clinging to the rock. People continue to live in the traditional Berber sedentary farmers in the north and semi-nomadic pastoralists in the south. This valley of Ait Bouguemez is rich in crops (especially apples). So, this is a lovely, easy and rich trip for you to discover the heart of the Atlas.
Highlights of the Trek
- Duration: 8 days /4 days of walking. otherwise You can hike for 2, 3 or 5 days in Ait Bougumez valley, depending on your availability and your budget. Please contact us for more information.
- Accommodation during this trip: 2 nights in Hotel or Riad, two nights in our guesthouse and 3 nights in teahouse.
- Trip Name: Ait Bougumez alley.
- Max Height: Adazen pass 2200m.
- Destination: High Atlas, Ait Bougumez Valley.
- Grade: Easy, even for families with children (who will doubtlessly appreciate the donkey rides).
- Trip starts- ends: Ait Bougumez Valley.
- Best Season: From March to Novembre.
- Number of participants: from 2 people.
Itinerary: Family Holiday in Morocco