Trek from Saghro Mountain to Draa Valley will allow travelers to discover a different landscape starting with the crossing of the mountain of Saghro called "Moroccan Hoggar", which has a long ridge parallel to the High Atlas. The southern slope of Saghro is wider and slopes down more gently, the journey is combined with a portion of desert Morocco precisely Draa Valley offers a wide variety of landscapes: regs (rocky plateaus), dunes, palm oasis, fortified villages adobe ... It was long a place of passage of caravans to the Sahara. This hike will approach a smooth desert areas. Southern Morocco opens from Zagora on a territory with sumptuous landscapes made dunes and oasis framed by the Jbel Bani.
Highlights of the Trek
- Length of stay: 11 days.
- Remark: you can hike for several days to discover Saghro Mountain, also you can walk for several days along of Drra Valley in the désert, please contact us if you hope to choose only one of both.
- Accommodation during this trip: 3 nights in the Hotel, Riad or Kasbah / 7 nights in camping trek
- Trip Name: Tekkking Saghro mountain and Draa valley
- Destination: southern Morocco
- Grade: sporty
- Trip starts- ends: Saghro mountain/ Mhamed
- Best Season: Period: October, November, February, March and April.
- Number of participants: from 3 people.