This hike takes place in a protected and very natural environment in the heart of the Middle Atlas. A virgin mountain, an average altitude and little known, an environment rich in flora and fauna: forests of oaks, cedar forests, springs and lakes, high plateaus where the shepherds "Zayane" set up their camp throughout most of the year. There, we can observe birds , eagles, monkeys … We will also meet a Berber population.
Highlights of the Trek
- Duration: 10 days, otherwise You can hike for 2, 3 or 4 days in the Middle Atlas Mountain area, depending on your availability and your budget. Please contact us for more information.
- Accommodation during this trip: 4 nights in a Hotel or Riad/ 5 nights in camps
- Trip Name: Hiking in Middle Atlas Mountain
- Max Height: Fidghat pass 2000m
- Destination: Middle Atlas Mountain
- Grade: Medium
- Trip starts- ends: Kinifra/ Oum Rbia
- Best Season: April, May & Octobe
- Number of participants: from 3 people.
N.B: It’s possible to start the same trip from Marrakesh, Fez or Tanger. for more informations contact us.