NB: Price on request. This will depend on the number of participants. So for any quote request please contact us
Costs we provide include the followings:
- picks up & drops by private car/Van/Bus/ Taxi.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- 4 nights in camping during the trek,one night in loge, two nights in the Hotel or Riad.
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder English speaking Guide
- Muleteers and mules to carry your baggage and our equipment.
- compsite This is the high level classic style of trekking also known as camping (fully organized treks) supplying all camping equipments (sleeping, kitchen, dining and toilet tents etc) along with the food and cooker will prepare hot meals with attention towards variety and hygiene and nutrition to serve you.
Excluded from costs are the following:
- Lunch and dinner in Marrakech.
- All kinds of drinks like beer, coke/fanta/sprite, and alcohol.
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for staffs and driver's.
Trekking equipment checklist
When selecting your personal items, keep in mind the number of days you’ll be camping, the time of year and the altitude, we advise our clients bringing these items but depending of season otherwise you can contact us .
Sun hat, Sunglasses, Sun block for lips, Long underwear, Medical first aid kit, Flash light, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries, Down sleeping bag, Down jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T-shorts, Mountain trekking boots, Comfy shoes for around the camp, Polypropylene /wool socks, Light cotton socks for under wool socks, camera with extra battery